This page is constantly being updated with the latest information concerning ARPAST research. Please be sure and check out our articles section for additional pertinent information.
For information on some of the tools which ARPAST utilizes in our research, you can click here for equipment, or here for software.
Information on our research database codenamed "SOCIUS" can be found here.
NOTE: All articles in this section are Portable Document Format (PDF) files. Adobe Acrobat Reader, available for free from Adobe, allows you to view, navigate, and print PDF files across all major computing platforms. Click here to download the free Adobe Reader from Adobe's web site.
Most of our research information is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without prior written permission. For more information regarding our copyright policy, please click here.
Be sure and check out our Informative Articles section for other interesting articles regarding paranormal and anomalous theories, studies, and research which are pertinent to our mission.
Articles of Interest (14)
- Orbs: it's all over but the crying or...
- The 10 Biggest mistakes made by ghost hunters
- Scientific Method, Belief Systems and World View
- Analyzing Digital Photographs, Getting the data
- The truth about ghost hunting, sorting the hobbyists from the amateur researchers
- Ghosts and electrical sensitivity
- The Ion Counter, basic information and usage
- Modifying a digital camera for IR or UV enhancement
- The evolution of ghosts, building myths
- Pseudoscience and Ghost hunting
- Residual hauntings, a flawed hypothesis
- Ghost Lusters: If You Want to See a Specter Badly Enough, Will You?
- Why Gathering Random, Subjective One-off Data is NOT considered Scientific
- Misanthropic Musings on the Nature of the "Orb"
- Orb Presentation (developed by ARPAST)
Current Research Projects (14)
- The Ghost in the Machine
- Spherical Electromagnetic Waves
- Self-Generated Magnetic Fields
- Magnetic Field Induced Dynamical Changes in Rabbit Brain...
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Electromagnetic Field Theory Exercises
- Electromagnetic Field Theory
- Details on Quantum Theory and Electromagnetism
- Degree of Coherence for Electromagnetic Fields
- Classical Electrodynamics
- The Conscious Electromagnetic (Cemi) Field Theory
- Applications of Quantum Mechanics
- Electromagnetic Field Sensitivity
ARPAST HypothesesARPAST has formed a series of hypotheses that are periodically tested in our research. These hypotheses are housed in the Extranet and are constantly being updated.