ARPAST is actively working to compile a review of books pertinent to our research. If you would be interested in writing a review for inclusion in this area, please contact us.
- The Resonance Key by Marie D Jones and Larry Flaxman
- Real Vampires by Brad Steiger
- by Marie D. Jones and Larry Flaxman
- Alternative Realities: The Paranormal, the Mystic, and the Transcendent by Dr. Leonard George, Ph.D.
- A Journey Into the Self -- The Multi-dimensional Nature of Being Human by George E. Lockett
- PSIence: How New Discoveries in Quantum Physics and New Science May Explain the Existence of Paranormal Phenomena by Marie D. Jones
- How to Photograph The Paranormal by Leonore Sweet, Ph.D.
- Hiding in the Mirror: The Mysterious Allure of Extra Dimensions, from Plato to String Theory & Beyond by Lawrence M. Krauss
- The Shadow of Solomon: The Lost Secrets of the Freemasons Revealed by Laurence Gardner
- A Wizards Bestiary Oberon Zell-Ravenheart (with Ash DeKirk)
- Island of Paradise Jonathan Downes
- 2013: End of Days or A New Beginning? Marie D. Jones
- The Mothman Photographer II Andrew B. Colvin
- There's Something in the Woods Nick Redfern
- Dr. Shuker's Casebook Dr. Karl P.N. Shuker
- Otherworldy Affaires Brad Steiger
- Above Top Secret Jim Marrs
- Navajo Skin-Walkers and Legends: Cryto Four Corners JC Johnson